101 South Shore Road
fairmont.com/southampton-bermuda I 441-238-8000
Perched on Bermuda’s stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches, the luxurious Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda beach resort sits on nearly 100 acres, dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms.
Amenities and activities
- Eat well at the resort’s ten restaurants.
- Stay active by playing golf at The Turtle Hill Golf Club, work out and chillax at the Willow Stream Spa and fitness center or enjoy the oceanfront beach club to soak up the sun, play tennis, snorkel or dive. Hop on to the trolley shuttle that runs every few minutes between the hotel, beach club, ferry dock and the gold club.
- Be sure to sign up for Le Club AccorHotels (formerly Fairmont President’s Club) card for complimentary internet or savings on the Willow Stream Spa treatments or Fairmont Store purchases.
- Take a 25-minute complimentary ferry to visit Hamilton.
- Explorers Camp Kids’ Club available daily 09:00 – 17:00 for children over 5. There is also an evening program for children over 7. Fees apply. Free access to Toddler Room and Games Room daily 09:00 – 22:30. Additional babysitting services available.
Visit fairmont.com/southampton-bermuda/accommodations for descriptions. Other room types may be available, register for the conference to receive the link to reserve your room.
|Room type||Single or double occupancy|
|Run of the house||$209 USD|
|Signature Suite||$299 USD|
|Fairmont Gold Lighthouse||$359 USD|
|Fairmont Gold Sea View||$399 USD|
- Plus applicable taxes.
- Rates include daily resort levy but don’t include mandatory gratuity dependent of room type (Run of the House, Fairmont, Deluxe $11.70 USD per room per night; suite $12.70 USD per room per night; Fairmont Gold Duplex $16.70 USD per room per night; Fairmont Gold Penthouse $21.70 USD per room per night).
- Maximum four people per room, the third and fourth occupant will be charged an additional $30 USD/night plus taxes (not applicable to children under 18 sharing a room with parents).
- Available until February 28, 2019, unless the room block is sold out.
- Cancellation policy: No penalty if cancelled more than 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to arrival forfeit one night’s room and tax.
You can book your room either as part of the conference registration process or later using the link included in the confirmation email to take advantage of CCA’s negotiated rates. Important notice: CCA won’t be able to move your room into the negotiated-rate room block if you don’t follow the process.