Monday March 20, 07:00 – 15:00
Registered golfers: click here for a list of golfers and foursomes
Register early to avoid disappointment
- Shamble format.
- Detailed tournament rules will be provided onsite prior to the start and will also be in your cart.
- Prizes for men’s and women’s longest drive, men’s and women’s closest to the pin, best foursome and “needs most practice”. Winners will be posted at the registration desk on Tuesday morning and prizes can be claimed there.
- The final foursome grouping and starting hole assignment lists will be at the CCA registration desk.
- All players operating a golf cart should have a valid driver’s license.
- No own coolers. Beverage cart service will be available throughout the tournament.
07:00 Buses depart from the hotel
07:30 Practice course and clubhouse open, registration open
08:15 Golfers’ orientation and welcome
08:20 Shotgun start (all golfers). Golfers leave for assigned tees
Riviera Maya Golf Club
Only 20 minutes from the hotel, the Riviera Maya Golf Club extends over an area of 90 hectares. Designed by Robert Trent Jones II as a Mayan Riviera exclusive, the course offers a spectacular environment for playing golf amid the majestic, wild Mayan jungle and beautiful natural lakes and water holes.
The Riviera Maya Golf Club was designed considering every level of golfer, as well as style of golf and every golfer’s game preference. There are jungle sites for the players who like to play surrounded by trees and challenging holes where water plays an important role. There are different kinds of water obstacles in the form of lakes and natural water holes and a large variety of bunker styles.
Tournament fee: $180 USD/player, includes tax
- Includes shuttle, green fees, practice balls, shared cart, one bottle of water, one drink ticket, lunch and prizes
Club rentals: $45 USD, includes tax, TaylorMade brand, Grafito and Fierro club, limited quantities
- Rentals must be arranged at the time of registration. They will be waiting for you in your cart.
Cancellations / Substitutions and Priority Waiting List
Any confirmed player who is unable to play is asked to contact the CCA registration desk before noon on Sunday, March 19 so that any waitlisted players can be substituted. CCA is not responsible for finding substitute players. Confirmed players who are substituted with a waitlisted player will receive a full refund of their tournament fee.
In order to ensure an on-time tournament start, please leave your clubs with the bell staff who will provide you with a claim check. Golfers are responsible for loading their clubs on the bus before and after the tournament. Please ensure that your clubs are properly identified with your name and indicate CCA Golf Tournament.
- Members and visitors are asked to conform to a good, neat and clean standard of dress both on and off the course.
- Not permitted on the golf courses: collarless/sleeveless t-shirts, vests and football tops.
- Men: Only tailored shorts/cargo shorts are acceptable. Denim jeans, beach or football shorts are not permitted.
- Women: Sleeveless tops are permitted along with shorts and skirts. All t-shirts must have a collar.
- Only golf shoes with soft spikes are acceptable on the golf course. Spiked shoes are not allowed at any time on the course or in the clubhouse.