Construction Industry's #1 Event
CCA Annual Conference
March 20 – 23, 2017
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Our conference brochure gives you all the details on the hotel, program, activities, airfare discounts and registration. Please refer to our website for most up-to-date information.
98% of 2016 attendees recommend the CCA conference
“Hands-on information on our construction industry!”
“Well organized, well run and very professionally put together!”
“Excellent network opportunity and relationship building!”
Five Good Reasons You Should Attend the CCA Conference
- Five-star Barceló Maya Palace all-inclusive resort
It is hard to imagine a better setting for a conference
- Fabulous business and general interest sessions
There are 13 business, 4 general sessions and 2 keynote speeches to quench your thirst for knowledge.
- Famous archeological & historical sites – Chichen Itzá, Cobá & Tulum
The CCA Tour includes options for Cobá & Tulum or you can explore them on your own. Tulum is only 20 minutes away!
- Fellow attendees
Past first-timers have told us that while networking at an event where you don’t know anyone can appear daunting, it is extremely easy to strike up conversations at the CCA conference. For some long-time attendees the relationships and friendships started at the CCA conference are what brings them back year after year.
- Fun in the sun
The weather during the conference is guaranteed to be better than anywhere in Canada with average lows around 22 and highs around 30 degrees Celsius. We’ve left some open afternoons and evenings for you to relax at the resort or to discover some of the nearby sites. During Tuesday’s event at Xcaret!, an eco-archeological park, everybody will have some time to do an activity of their own choosing (float on the underground river, check out the jaguars?) before dinner and a performance showcasing Mexico’s history and culture.
What's Included in the Registration Fee?
- More than 17 sessions with premium speakers
- Networking opportunities with industry peers
- 1 x ¡Méjico Piratas! Welcoming Reception with entertainment, food and beverages
- 2 x keynote speakers
- 1 x full afternoon activity, premium dinner and show at Xcaret!
- 1 x New Chair’s Beach Party
- 1 x closing dinner – Día de Muertos Celebration